Humana People to people (HPPSA)
Humana People to People in South Africa seeks to recruit a Proposal Writer to be based in its National Partnership Team in Westrand Johannesburg. The selected person will develop and write project proposals, including background research log frames, implementation plans and budgets.
- Conceptualization, writing, and/or compiling of proposals/budgets, or concept notes, on a range of development programs (Health, (HIV/AIDS, TB, Non CD), Early Childhood Development, Smart Agriculture, Climate Change etc.) to a variety of funding partners, including: bilateral/multilaterals, foundations, and corporations;
- Manage the entire proposal production process from conceptualization through development (log frames, implementation plans, and organograms) and submission in close collaboration with Negotiator.
- Create the proposal calendar, track technical and cost proposal progress to ensure milestones
- Provide detailed and strategic analyses of solicitations, develops requirements list and submission information according to solicitation instructions.
- Work with colleagues across other departments to facilitate collaborative proposal development and to continually improve proposal and business development processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, international relations, development, journalism, and political science or a related field or equivalent.
- Demonstrated success in writing proposals, technical briefs / concept notes, capability statements;
- Excellent writing and editing skills; and
- In-depth knowledge of public health-related topics.
- Proven proposal development experience for Government, other bilateral/multilaterals, foundations, and corporates; Experience in USG Agencies will be an added advantage.
- Extensive experience in developing technical proposals, budgets, log frames, work plans, and other proposal sections;
Languages, Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated knowledge of national and international development, in particular, global health issues;
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently in teams under tight deadlines;
- Exceptional organization, analytical, strategic planning, and research skills;
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent inter-personal ability;
Salary: ZAR30, 000 – 35,000 monthly
To apply, submit your CV which clearly addresses the work experience requirements and a cover letter explaining why you think you would be an asset to the team, no later than 29th July 2020 @ 16:00pm to the following address: [email protected]