Earth Replenishers Foundation (ERF) is a non-governmental organisation that operates in variety of ways including High-Profile National Media Campaigns and Peer - Peer Awareness Creation for a positive behavioral and attitudinal change through Cinema Shows, Debates, Poetry, Music and Drama. We share the common view that verbal or visual Information given to an individual continually over a considerable period of time tends to imprint itself almost permanently in the subconscious mind of the recipient positively.
The foundation services are available to both public and private sectors. Individuals and organisations who share in our vision which is within a context relevant to the Millennium Development Goal (MDG) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 may be welcomed as vibrant collaborators or partners.
To improve the health status and life expectancy of Ghanaians through the provision of services that will effectively control the incidence preventable diseases and illnesses. Music, dance and drama can be used as public health interventions to create awareness on good sanitation practices as well as healthy personal habits and lifestyles.
- Ensure that Ghanaians develop positive behaviour and attitude towards sanitation, tree planting, hygiene practices and other environmental issues.
- Ensure that the foundation contributes massively to the realisation of the Millennium Development Goal by 2015.
- Orient Ghanaians on the importance of healthy living and lifestyle.
- Reduce the incidence of preventable diseases amongst the populace.
- To create employment for people.
- To form environmental sanitation clubs in schools, churches, markets and communities.
To view Earth Replenishers Foundation in the Prodder NGO Directory, click here.