Zoë-Life is a purpose-driven organisation working towards societal transformation through direct service interventions, capacity-building, technical support and skills training for organisations and communities. Zoë-Life specialises in addressing crucial areas of need, with a core focus on health (HIV, TB and malaria), child survival (infant feeding, nutrition, shelter and illness management), and family strengthening (psychosocial support and parental health).
Zoë-Life seeks to appoint a KidzAlive Project Manager, based in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal with travel to Pretoria and other Provinces within South Africa.
The KidzAlive Project Manager, Maternal and Child Health Technical Specialist will lead and drive the National Implementation of the KidzAlive Model of care for Children aged 4-11 which will be implemented across all Provinces over the next three years.
- Lead the implementation process and technical support to NDOH, PDOH and key stakeholders at National level and in all Provinces;
- Maintain funder relationships and reporting requirements;
- Oversee development and implementation of the M+E system including qualitative documentation;
- Project liaison with Implementation team.
- Postgraduate with qualifications in maternal and child health or psychosocial support or equivalent;
- Experience providing Health systems strengthening alongside National and Provincial government structures and partners;
- Be an experienced project manager with administrative, communication and M+E skills.
Starting date: 1 June 2014 or as soon as possible after this date.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
To apply, submit a CV, contact details of referees and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Should you not hear from Zoë-Life within 5 days of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about Zoë-Life, refer to www.zoe-life.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.