Zoë-Life is a purpose-driven organisation working towards societal transformation through direct service interventions, capacity-building, technical support and skills training for organisations and communities. Zoë-Life specialises in addressing crucial areas of need, with a core focus on health (HIV, TB and malaria), child survival (infant feeding, nutrition, shelter and illness management), and family strengthening (psychosocial support and parental health).
Zoë-Life seeks to appoint an Administration and Project Assistant, based in Westville, KwaZulu-Natal.
The person will assist various project managers. S/he will report to one of the Project Managers on the Zoë-Life team.
- Bookings of fleet vehicles;
- Mileage logging;
- Vehicle maintenance.
- Switchboard duties
- Attendance register – daily updating;
- Stationery orders and managing of stationery supplies;
- Consumables for the office – ordering and control of items;
- Printers – servicing requests and toner management;
- Updating customer/client contact information on database;
- Meeting requests and minutes as required;
- Library and resources – manage in and out of stock items(small).
- Co-ordinate training requirements with each Project Manager;
- Update Website with training information
- Send out invitations for training to clients;
- Prepare materials, including stationery requirements for trainings;
- Printing, binding and collating of booklets and documents required;
- Printing of Certificates, once training has been completed;
- Capture attendance, pre and post questionnaire information into Virtual Purple System.
- Pastel capturing and coding – Daily, bank recons.
- Reviewing of applications for youth project;
- Corresponding with applicants for youth project;
- Administration and logistics related to youth project;
- Writing up success stories and case studies;
- Basic monitoring and evaluating data input;
- General Administration related to the project.
- Matric certificate;
- Computer literate, with experience and a high level of proficiency in MS word and MS excel (Pastel would be an advantage);
- Good with people via all modes of communication;
- Excellent English both written and oral;
- Work without constant supervision and display pro-active abilities;
- Flexibility to work across several projects;
- Able to work in busy work environment.
Salary: R10 000 – R14 000 per month commensurate with experience will be offered.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
To apply, submit a CV (not more than three pages) and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Should you not hear from Zoë-Life within 5 days of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about Zoë-Life, refer to www.zoe-life.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.