Zisize Educational Trust
Zisize Educational Trust, an NGO working in Ingwavuma, northern KwaZulu-Natal with orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) and youth, seeks an enthusiastic Junior Social Worker.
- Child Protection;
- Interfacing with the Department of Social Development and the Department of Justice;
- Conducting home visits, running workshops and support groups;
- Overseeing a variety of support programmes;
- Report writing and liaising with funders.
- Possession of an appropriate qualification;
- SACSSP registration essential;
- Experience of direct work with children;
- Good organisational, group-work and communication skills (isiZulu fluency essential);
- Valid driver’s licence and computer literacy would be an advantage;
- Work experience will be an advantage.
Forward CV, covering letter, certified copies of qualifications, ID and contactable referees to: email@example.com or fax to: 035 572 5500.
Closing date: Monday, 30 September 2013
The successful candidate would need to be comfortable living in a rural area. Only short listed candidates will be responded to.