Women on Farms Project: Executive Director
Monday, June 25, 2012 - 13:10
Women On Farms Project
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Monday, July 9, 2012
WFP seeks to appoint an Executive Director, based in Stellenbosch.
The person will be accountable to the Advisory Board and will be responsible for the organisation as a whole.
This is a permanent contract position.
- Strategic planning;
- Staffing and fundraising;
- Report writing;
- Governance, evaluation, networking and advocacy;
- Profiling the organisation.
- Tertiary level qualification or equivalent;
- Management and leadership experience in the development sector of programmes and staff;
- Sound working knowledge of gender and women’s position in agriculture/rural development;
- Working knowledge of the development sector in general and agriculture in particular;
- Sound communication skills (written and verbal);
- Contextual understanding, conceptual ability and proven skill in the key performance areas are a prerequisite;
- Driver’s license is essential.
To apply, submit a CV and three contactable references to Alison September at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax2Mail: 086 732 7856; fax to: 021 887 2963.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about WFP, refer to www.wfp.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow and support the 2012 SANGONeT "No Pain No Gain" fundraising and awareness-raising campaign. Refer to www.ngopulse.org/npng for more information.