Women and Men Against Child Abuse
The Women and Men Against Child Abuse (WMACA) is an organisation committed to fighting for the rights of the child and to end the abuse of children in South Africa by striving to form a multi-faceted, dynamic and aggressive offensive against any form of abuse.
WMACA seeks to appoint a Social Worker, based in Orange Farm, Johannesburg.
The person will work at Kidz Clinic Orange Farm.
- Bachelor's degree in social work;
- Registration with the South African Council for Social Service Profession;
- Minimum of three years experience working with children;
- Therapeutic and assessment background such as play therapy, family therapy, parental guidance;
- Knowledge and experience in the forensic field of child sexual abuse and neglect;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Record-keeping skills;
- Ability to manage cases and liaise with various role players;
- Fluency in isiZulu and English;
- Valid driver’s license and own transport.
Salary: A market-related package in line with qualifications and skills will be offered.
To apply, submit a CV, certified copies of South African Council for Social Service Profession registration, driver's license and latest payslip to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who are not contacted within 30 days from the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
For more about the Women and Men Against Child Abuse, refer to www.wmaca.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.