Witkoppen Health and Welfare Centre
Witkoppen Health and Welfare Centre is a nonprofit organisation that promotes and provides comprehensive preventative and curative health and welfare services in response to the changing needs of our community.
Witkoppen Health and Welfare Centre seeks to appoint a Human Resources (HR) Executive, based in Fourways, Johannesburg.
Key performance areas include performance management, job grading system, HR strategy and policies and remuneration and compensation strategies, pension and provident fund, staff training and succession planning, disciplinary and grievance proceedings, union negotiations.
Starting date: Immediately.
- Develop and maintain a performance management system, job grading system, HR strategy and policies and remuneration and compensation strategies;
- Manage Pension and Provident Fund (Portfolio Performance);
- Manage staff training and succession planning process;
- Advise on disciplinary and grievance proceedings;
- Align the HR plan with the company business plan and strategic goals;
- Responsible for HR budgets, remuneration and service costs;
- Represent the company in union negotiations;
- Evaluate, propose and implement mechanization of HR systems.
- Three-year university degree in HR or equivalent qualification (post graduate university degree will be an advantage);
- Excellent negotiations skills and effective conflict resolution skills
- Excellent industrial knowledge and skills and above average knowledge of relevant Acts
- Above average Microsoft Office and good understanding of the VIP payroll
- Good financial skills and able to interpret financial statements, forecasts and budgets;
- Ability to communicate in local language will be an advantage;
- Minimum ten years proven experience in HR management.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Witkoppen Health and Welfare Centre, refer to www.witkoppen.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.