Wildlands Conservation Trust: Human Resources Administrator
Friday, August 31, 2012 - 10:16
Wildlands Conservation Trust
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Friday, September 14, 2012
The Wildlands Conservation Trust seeks to appoint Human Resources (HR) Administrator, based in Hilton, KwaZulu-Natal.
The person will reports to the HR Manager.
The person will be responsible for collating contracts, medical aid and pension fund applications, collating BBBEE info, WSP and EER administration, audit of personnel files, IOD process administration, leave form data capture and coordinate disciplinary enquiries.
- Fluency in English and Zulu;
- HR and finance background;
- Excellent communication skills, computer literacy, knowledge of Labour Laws and good organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Candidate must be proactive, individually accountable and able to balance priorities;
- Relevant Diploma in Human Resource Management;
- Minimum of two years experience in a relevant field;
- Own transport.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Late applications and any application more than five pages will be disregarded. Certificates must be available on request but not included in the original application.
The Trust reserves the right to vary the requirements and not to fill this position. Should you not receive a response within a month kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about the Wildlands Conservation Trust, refer to www.wildlands.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SANGONeT.