Western Cape APD: Social Worker - Witzenberg APD
Western Cape Association for Persons with Disabilities (APD)
The Western Cape APD seeks to appoint a Social Worker, based at the Witzenberg APD, Western Cape.
- Registered as a social worker with the South African Council of Social Service Professions;
- Valid code 08 drivers licence;
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office;
- Bilingual in two of the Western Cape's three official languages;
- Experience in the field of disability will be an advantage.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Applications which do not conform to the basic requirements will not be considered.
Enquiries: Maret, Tel: 023 312 3935 for further information.
Should you not receive a feedback within 14 days after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about the Western Cape Association for Persons with Disabilities, refer to www.apd-wc.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.