Regional Funding Manager
WaterAid transforms lives by improving access to safe water, hygiene and sanitation in the world’s poorest communities.
We are looking for an exceptional Funding Manager to help us achieve our vision of a world where everyone has these basics.
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain a complete regional view of all restricted funding, funding gaps and pipeline opportunities;
- Proactively work with different fundraising teams and country programmes to match potential funding opportunities to funding gaps so that country plans are fully funded;
- Support country programmes in raising and managing restricted funds and promoting positive engagement with funders;
- Support country programmes to develop timely high quality proposals and reports;
- Monitor the meeting of funding obligations and escalate emerging and realised risks to Head of Region;
- Support Country Programmes to identify any capacity gaps.
For more information on this role, or to apply please visit www.wateraid.org/jobs.
Please note that ONLY applications submitted on WaterAid's standard application form will be considered. Please apply by using our online application form.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Closing date: Friday 18 April 2014