Turning Point Consultants
SEATS ARE FILLING UP FAST!
Due to an overwhelming request from our clients in Gauteng, Turning Point Consultants (TPC) is hosting our workshop “Managing Your NGO from a Tax Perspective” in Johannesburg on the Thursday, 15th March 2012.
The workshop coincides with the launch of our second book entitled “A Guide to the New Companies Act & Non-Profit Organisations”.
Let our experts, who have more than 35 years of combined experience in the NGO sector, assist you in understanding the legal and tax environment by simplifying complicated legislation.
Our workshop will focus on:
Legal Structures and Administration
- Legal forms & structures for NPOs
- New Co’s Act & Sect 21 Co’s.
- Statutory documents
- Benefits and obligations
Understanding the Tax Environment
- Demystifying tax terminology & meanings
- PBO registration requirements
- PBO advantages and benefits
- Partial taxation [and other benefits]
- The impact of Section18A
Venue: Nana Memorial Hall
Address: 65 Foyle Street , Crosby, Johannesburg (behind Brixton police station)
Time: 08h30 to 16h00 (including tea and finger lunch)
Cost: R 500.00 including:
- Complimentary copies of our 2 books “Tax benefits for the Non Profit Sector” and “A Guide to the New Companies Act & Non-Profit Organisations”
- A quick reference tax brochure
- Course material
For bookings, contact: Amina Khan - 072 3973 181 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Discounts available for multiple bookings from the same organisation.