Tshikululu Social Investments
Tshikululu Social Investments is South Africa’s premier social investment agency, managing CSI funds and trusts for large and medium-sized business. Tshikululu works in the fields of education, health, social development, welfare, arts and culture, and the like.
Tshikululu Social Investments seeks to appoint a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer, based in Johannesburg.
The person will assist the M&E division within the Operations Department, through developing and running M&E systems and programmes, processing and presenting M&E findings, conducting general data analysis, researching the sector and engaging with stakeholders.
- Assist M&E specialists to develop, update and maintain the M&E system (this would include but is not limited to strategy, data collection protocols, data collection instruments and database);
- Assist M&E specialists to design rollout plans for M&E strategy;
- Assist M&E specialists to compile and present M&E reports;
- Data management, data organisation and data clean up;
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis and interpretation of data in a range of formats;
- Train both internal and external staff on monitoring systems, and research methodologies;
- Facilitate knowledge sharing on M&E related matters across the organisations both internally and externally;
- Keep abreast of current trends and developments in the sector.
- Appropriate Bachelor’s degree or equivalent tertiary qualification (with credits in M&E, statistics, research methods, or other disciplines requiring quantitative data analysis);
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies;
- Up to date knowledge in the logical framework, logic model approach and other strategic planning and research approaches;
- Knowledge of public policy and legislation;
- Knowledge of social investment sectors, M&E approaches and of social responsibility policies and practices;
- Relevant experience in the social development sector;
- Project management skills;
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and results driven;
- Excellent communications skills including, oral, written, presentation, listening and a high level of proficiency in MS Office suite;
- Strong conceptual skills and problem solving and decision making skills;
- Valid light vehicle driver’s licence;
- Ability and willingness to travel to diverse parts of the country, using various types of transport.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only South African citizens will be considered.
Tshikululu Social Investments will not be liable neither for the interview travel cost or relocation cost.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about Tshikululu Social Investments, refer to www.tshikululu.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.