Tshikululu Social Investments
Tshikululu Social Investments is South Africa’s premier social investment agency, managing CSI funds and trusts for large and medium-sized business. Tshikululu works in the fields of education, health and social development, sustainable livelihoods and enterprise development.
Tshikululu seeks to appoint a Communications Officer, based in Johannesburg.
The person will provide professional, efficient, comprehensive, accurate and timeous support and administrative assistance, and to assist in implementing communications strategies and manage communications programmes for Tshikululu and external clients, working with a variety of communications channels and media.
- Web maintenance, which includes the uploading of content to our website and to social media;
- Internal and external communications;
- Provision of client service and support;
- Database management;
- Knowledge and archive management.
- Appropriate Bachelor’s degree or equivalent tertiary qualification in journalism, communications, media, or English;
- Minimum of two years relevant experience in the communications sector;
- Knowledge of current trends in current affairs and the advertising, marketing, and media industries;
- Knowledge of corporate social investment and the broader development sector would be advantageous
- Excellent communications skills including, oral, written, presentation, and listening;
- Experience of working in diverse environments, with multi-disciplinary teams would be advantageous;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, and results driven;
- Proven strong research and information-gathering skills;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Web literacy and development experience;
- Web content management experience;
- Valid light vehicle driver’s license
- Ability and willingness to travel to diverse parts of the country, using various types of transport.
Only South African citizens will be considered. Tshikululu is an equal opportunity employer and this is an employment equity targeted position.
To apply, refer to http://tshikululu.recruitbank.co.za/candidate/jobsearch.aspx.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Tshikululu Social Investments will not be liable for the interview travel cost nor relocation cost.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Tshikululu reserve the right not to proceed with the filling of the post advertised. Ensure that you meet the above requirements before you apply.
For more about Tshikululu Social Investments, refer to www.tshikululu.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.