Tshikululu Social Investments: Client Relationship Manager
Tshikululu Social Investments
Tshikululu seeks to appoint a Client Relationship Manager (CRM), based in Johannesburg.
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) is required to act, in conjunction with the Executive: Operations, as the primary interface between Tshikululu and its clients and too be accountable for the quality of service delivered to the client. Further, the CRM will assist in the development and implementation of client relationship management strategies to ensure excellent client satisfaction; the development and implementation of the client’s CSI strategy; and account profitability with regards to the implementation of the client’s strategy. The CRM will manage a team of CSI practitioners and will manage the client’s reputation and funding relationship with its beneficiaries and the not-for-profit sector more broadly. In addition the CRM will be required to manage a social investment programme which includes assessing of grant appeals, developing relationships with NGOs and monitoring of the effectiveness of the programme.
- Manage relationships with clients, including roles as the client's primary contact with Tshikululu, and as the client representative of the client funds to third parties, especially beneficiary organisations;
- Provide client with relevant and accurate information to formulate, align and develop their CSI strategy;
- Manage staff performance including: setting performance objectives; mentoring and coaching subordinates; ensuring that departmental knowledge;
- Building and sharing occurs; negotiating performance contracts; conducting performance appraisals; etc;
- Guide and make recommendations, in conjunction with the Executive: Operations, to assist the client in implementing, monitoring, evaluating, assessing CSI strategy and programmes and if necessary adjusting CSI strategies;
- Implement, monitor, evaluate and adjust programmes, as recommended by Tshikululu and agreed by the clients, as required;
- Manage a social investment programme. This will involve assessing appeals for funding, making recommendations to clients and conducting monitoring activities throughout the year;
- Manage the compilation and production of packs, reports, briefs, statistics, communications, etc., for client Funds relating to the gathering, analysing, processing and dissemination of Fund information;
- Ensure that timeframes and deadlines for client, committee and trustee meetings are met and work is produced to set standards;
- Produce programme reports for clients, congruent with Fund and programme strategies;
- Input and manage data related to a client’s social investment on a central data management system.
- Appropriate post graduate Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the corporate sector in communications, customer relations, policy development or CSI;
- Knowledge and experience in relationship management at corporate level;
- Knowledge of public policy and legislation;
- Knowledge of CSI sector and project evaluation processes;
- Knowledge of social responsibility policies and best practices;
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and results driven;
- Ability to manage a team;
- Knowledge of principles of financial management;
- Knowledge of risk assessment and resources allocation principles;
- Communications skills including, oral, written, presentation and listening;
- Interpersonal skills and a high level of proficiency in MS Office suite;
- Valid light vehicle driver’s licence;
- Ability and willingness to travel to diverse parts of the country, using various types of transport.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only South African citizens will be considered. Tshikululu is an equal opportunity employer and this is an employment equity targeted position.
Tshikululu Social Investments will not be liable for the interview travel cost or relocation cost.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Tshikululu Social Investments reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post advertised.
For more about Tshikululu, refer to www.tshikululu.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.