Tshikululu Social Investments: Client Relationship Manager
Monday, August 13, 2012 - 14:52
Tshikululu Social Investments
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Monday, August 20, 2012
Tshikululu seeks to appoint a Client Relationship Manager (CRM), based in Johannesburg.
The CRM is required to act, in concert with the Chief Operating Officer, as the primary interface between Tshikululu and its clients and too be accountable for the quality of service delivered to the client. Further, the CRM will assist in the development and implementation of client relationship management strategies to ensure excellent client satisfaction; the development and implementation of the client’s CSI strategy; and account profitability with regards to the implementation of the client’s strategy. The CRM will manage a team of CSI practitioners and will manage the client’s reputation and funding relationship with its beneficiaries and the not-for-profit sector more broadly.
- Manage relationships with clients, including roles as the client's primary contact with Tshikululu, and as the client representative of the client funds to third parties, especially beneficiary organisations;
- Provide client with relevant and accurate information to formulate, align and develop their CSI strategy;
- Manage staff performance including: setting performance objectives; mentoring and coaching subordinates; ensuring that departmental knowledge building and sharing occurs; negotiating performance contracts; conducting performance appraisals; etc;
- Guide and make recommendations, in conjunction with the Chief Operating Officer, to assist the client in implementing, monitoring, evaluating, assessing CSI strategy and programmes and if necessary adjusting CSI strategies;
- Implement, monitor, evaluate and adjust programmes, as recommended by Tshikululu and agreed by the clients, as required;
- Manage the compilation and production of packs, reports, briefs, statistics, communications, etc., for client Funds relating to the gathering, analysing, processing and dissemination of Fund information;
- Ensure that timeframes and deadlines for client, committee and trustee meetings are met and work is produced to set standards;
- Produce programme reports for clients, congruent with Fund and programme strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent tertiary qualification;
- Minimum of five years experience in the corporate sector in communications, customer relations, policy development or CSI;
- Knowledge and experience in relationship management at corporate level;
- Knowledge of public policy and legislation;
- Knowledge of CSI sector and project evaluation processes;
- Knowledge of social responsibility policies and best practices;
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and results driven;
- Ability to manage a team;
- Knowledge of principles of financial management;
- Knowledge of risk assessment and resources allocation principles;
- Excellent communications skills including, oral, written, presentation and listening;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of proficiency in MS Office suite;
- Valid light vehicle driver’s licence;
- Ability and willingness to travel to diverse parts of the country, using various types of transport.
Apply online, click here.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only South African citizens will be considered.
This is an Affirmative Action Appointment.
Tshikululu Social Investments will not be liable neither for the interview travel cost or relocation cost.
If you have not been contacted within two days of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about Tshikululu, refer to www.tshikululu.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SANGONeT.