Tshikululu Social Investments
Tshikululu Social Investments NPC is South Africa’s premier social investment agency, managing social investment funds for large and medium-sized businesses, charitable and philanthropic trusts, and broad-based community development trusts. Tshikululu works in the fields of education, health, social development, and enterprise development.
Tshikululu Social Investments seeks to appoint an Arts and Culture Evaluator, based in Johannesburg.
The Evaluator will conduct an evaluation of the Arts and Culture Programme that consists of 25 projects implemented by 25 project partners across six Provinces in South Africa. The Evaluator will work very closely with Tshikululu’s Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist and the Arts and Culture Programme Manager to successfully fulfil the services of the Arts and Culture Programme Evaluation.
This is a four-month contract position.
- Develop and present an evaluation plan;
- Review the literature related to the Arts and Culture programme (including project partners annual reports, application forms and site visits reports);
- Sample the projects and beneficiaries relevant to the programme evaluation;
- Organise and coordinate all the logistics relating to the programme evaluation;
- Collect data from sampled stakeholders of the Arts and Culture Programme;
- Capture, collate and analyse the data;
- Compile one comprehensive programme evaluation report and 25 individual project reports, and;
- Circulate and present the reports to Tshikululu Social Investments;
- The Evaluator will work very closely with and report to Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for the contract period.
- Appropriate bachelor’s degree or equivalent tertiary qualification;
- Minimum of five years experience in carrying out evaluations in the arts sector;
- Knowledge and experience of monitoring and evaluation paradigms and principles;
- Knowledge and experience of evaluation and sampling methods;
- Ability to collect and analyse data;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and results driven;
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Strong presentation, writing and interpersonal skills;
- Valid driver’s licence and the ability and willingness to travel to diverse parts of the country, using various types of transport.
Only South African citizens will be considered. Tshikululu Social Investments will not be liable for the interview travel cost or relocation cost. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, accept that your application was unsuccessful. Tshikululu reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post advertised. Please ensure that you meet the above requirements before you apply.
To apply, submit your application on line at http://tshikululu.recruitbank.co.za/candidate/jobsearch.aspx.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Enquires: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more about Tshikululu Social Investments, refer to www.tshikululu.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.