The courses at CDRMAPS are designed to provide an introduction to people or organizations that need to design a questionnaire to determine the demographics of their clients and other information. Learn how to create a central repository of shared data where the data is managed and stored in a standardized and convenient form. The effective use and management of a database, in turn, will improve consistency, accessibility and responsiveness. After you have collected the data you also need to be able to analyze and visualize who is doing what, where they are, when and how you should go ahead.
Most of the courses are provided in free and open source software which will be provided on a CD together with the course material.
- Project Management (3 days)
- Introduction to Powerpoint Presentations (1 day)
- Making sense of economic headlines (2 days)
- Introduction to database design and management (2 days)
- Introduction to Mapping or Geographic Information Systems (2 days)
- Introduction to web design using Joomla (1 day)
View the details of the various training courses at CDRMAPS and let us know when you would be available for training or view our training event schedules, dates and times at: http://www.cdrmaps.co.za
- Number of seats available per course: 10 - 14
- Discount available for groups or if held at your own premises
To join us for the training event, please visit the links above to make booking. Any other queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (82) 436-8547.