The Topsy Foundation is a nonprofit organisation that partners with rural communities, empowering people infected with, and affected by, HIV and AIDS, through medical care, social support and skills development.
The Topsy Foundation seeks to appoint a Data Supervisor, based in Grootvlei, Mpumalanga.
- Compile, update and maintain quality of relevant HIV-patient data on electronic patient databases;
- Maintain quality of electronic patient data and paper files;
- Ensure that appropriate data management tools are in place and used correctly, and ensure logical flow of data in the clinic;
- Compile, verify and store regular reports relating to RTC-supported HIV services at the clinic;
- Supervise and manage Topsy data capturers.
- Tertiary qualification or three years of relevant experience;
- Minimum of two years experience in managing HIV/AIDS-related data, including data verification/quality assurance, with supervisory responsibilities;
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS;
- Proficiency in English as well as the local language at the site;
- Attention to detail;
- Aptitude for numbers and interpersonal skills;
- Logical thinking;
- Creative and ability to work independently.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Topsy Foundation, refer to www.topsy.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow and support the 2012 SANGONeT "No Pain No Gain" fundraising and awareness-raising campaign. Refer to www.ngopulse.org/npng for more information.