Topsy Foundation: Data Supervisor
Monday, April 16, 2012 - 14:13
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Monday, April 23, 2012
The Topsy Foundation seeks to appoint a Data Supervisor, based in Grootvlei, Mpumalanga.
- Compile, update and maintain quality of relevant HIV-patient data on electronic patient databases;
- Maintain quality of electronic patient data and paper files;
- Ensure that appropriate data management tools are in place and used correctly, and ensure logical flow of data in the clinic;
- Compile, verify and store regular reports relating to RTC-supported HIV services at the clinic;
- Supervise and manage Topsy data capturers.
- Tertiary qualification or three years of relevant experience;
- Minimum of two years experience in managing HIV/AIDS-related data, including data verification/quality assurance, with supervisory responsibilities;
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS;
- Proficiency in English as well as the local language at the site;
- Attention to detail;
- Aptitude for numbers and interpersonal skills;
- Logical thinking;
- Creative and ability to work independently.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Topsy Foundation, refer to www.topsy.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow and support the 2012 SANGONeT "No Pain No Gain" fundraising and awareness-raising campaign. Refer to www.ngopulse.org/npng for more information.