Tholulwazi Uzivikele - Empower Yourself Through Knowledge - is an NGO that provides health care, community-based orphan care, advocacy and youth development.
Tholulwazi Uzivikele seeks to appoint a Finance Manager, based in Kosi Bay, KwaZulu-Natal.
S/he will direct and manage Tholulwazi Uzivikele financial resources and activities.
- Manage the finance department;
- Prepare and consolidate Annual Financial Statements;
- Prepare reports and work and/or supervise the finance team tasks and month-end journals;
- Ensure management accounts are complete and accurate including a review all monthly accounts and variances;
- Oversee the preparation of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations and cash flow analysis;
- Review the organisational expense and report on exceptions and trends;
- Serve as first point of contact for auditors and regulatory bodies;
- Maintain the data quality of the electronic financial system;
- Create relevant management review tools such as cost/beneficiary analysis and graphs, ratio analysis and other reports;
- Other ad hoc tasks - liaise with financial consultants, reconciling balance sheet accounts, donor financial reports and queries;
- Present the quarterly financial reports to governing board;
- Prepare budgets by programme and donor as well as forecasts;
- Ensure all regulatory compliance through SARS submissions;
- Ensure payroll processes are correctly applied and accurate payments made.
- BCom or Honours in financial management, accounting or similar degree;
- Minimum of five years relevant financial management experience in a business or an NGO;
- Registration with a recognised professional body will be an advantage;
- Numerical ability;
- Knowledge of information technology;
- Communisation skills;
- Computer literacy.
Only South African citizens will be considered.
To apply, submit a CV, contact of your referees, proof of qualification, registration with a recognised professional body, motivation letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and Khombisile.Manzini.email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Standard Tholulwazi Uzivikele terms and conditions of employment apply.
For more about Tholulwazi Uzivikele, refer to www.tuproject.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.