THABANG Children's Project
The THABANG Children’s Project is a South African private nonprofit and welfare organisation that aims to meet the needs of children affected by HIV/AIDS and poverty.
The THABANG Children’s Project seeks to appoint an Office Administrator, based in Limpopo.
The successful candidate will have to coordinates, performs, and is accountable for administrative activities related to the operation of the project. Position involves daily interaction with other office support positions, managers, drivers, maintenance personnel and donors.
- Administrative qualification and/or relevant experience;
- Human resources experience will be an advantage;
- Previous experience as an Administrator or Receptionist;
- Proven ability to communicate in a professional and upbeat manner, with both visitors and employees at all levels of the organisation;
- Professional presentation;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to multitask while being flexible in a busy environment;
- Good communication skills (verbal/written);
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to plan, prioritise, organise and problem solve;
- Standard office machines (computer, telephone, fax, copier, calculator, and printers etc);
- Advanced computer operation, including a demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To apply, submit a CV, contact detail of three referees and motivation letter to the HR Manager at email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the THABANG Children’s Project, refer to www.thabang.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies..
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook at http://mzan.si/AAzs.