TB/HIV Care Association
The TB/HIV Care Association is a nonprofit organisation that aims to empower communities by facilitating and providing treatment support, preventative, diagnosis, and rehabilitative services for TB and HIV clients.
TB/HIV Care seeks to appoint a Regional Project Coordinators for the Correctional Services Programme for both the Western Cape and Eastern Cape Regions.
The working environment and conditions are in line with those of a correctional services facility.
- Ensures that all services ie HCT, TB Screening, Peer Education, Mentoring, Kick TB & Chest X-rays are delivered within all the centres within the Management areas;
- Supports the management and collection of data to ensure that there is good quality data and that the collection of the data is in line with guidelines for a strong M&E;
- Supports operational research, monitoring and evaluation and reporting;
- Ensures that all staff management and training is conducted as per the requirements from either THCA and/or DCS;
- Inducts all new staff and ensures that they are aware of protocols within DCS;
- Builds strong coordinating relationships with stakeholder organizations and help facilitate the running of support groups;
- Support the development of a Peer Education programme within DCS;
- Identifies and collaborates with DCS health service providers to sensitize and build relationships with Health Services to manage referral and tracing system of all cases once inmates have been released;
- Manage regional stakeholders and ensures engagement for successful programme implementation;
- Supports other THCA teams and activities across the region.
- Management diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of three years management experience;
- Data management and reporting experience;
- Proven track record in programme management and working with budgets;
- Experience in TB and HIV counselling and testing in public health services would be an advantage;
- Experience coordinating and/or managing health service delivery projects;
- Computer literate in Microsoft office;
- Valid code 8 driver’s licence;
- Clear criminal record;
- Ability to communicate well in English and another South African language;
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, external partners, service users and funders;
- Training/facilitation skills;
- Proven ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply online, refer to www.tbhivcare.org, click on the vacancy and load your details.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
In the event that you do not hear from TB/HIV Care Association after a month of the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
TB/HIV Care Association reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
For more about the TB/HIV Care Association, refer to www.tbhivcare.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.