Symphonia For South Africa
Symphonia for South Africa (SSA) is a NPO working in the Education and Leadership Development sector, with a bold vision: Quality Education for all children in South Africa by 2022. SSA's people are key to the organisations success. The organisation works with the best and the brightest people who have something to give and who really care about delivering excellent work. In return SSA offers a relaxed, fun environment that allows employees the opportunity to improve their skills.
Symphonia for South Africa seeks to appoint a Financial Administrator and Office Assistant, based in Cape Town (Durbanville).
As an NPO, managing our money well is of primary importance to us to ensure that every cent goes to the education cause that we serve. The successful candidate's role will be vital to ensuring the success of the organisation. The candidate should have energy, passion, an eye for detail and excellent financial / bookkeeping skills.
This is a full-time fixed term contract.
- Energetic, hard-working and deadline driven;
- Enjoy working with detail and are is accurate;
- Minimum of three years experience working on Pastel Accounting (preferrably in a nonprofit environment);
- Great with Excel and creating financial spreadsheets;
- Know how to produce an income statement, a balance sheet and management accounts;
- Worked with UIF, payroll, invoices, debtors, creditors and donors;
- Enjoy working in a small working environment as part of a young, fun team;
- General administrative tasks such as writing letters, answering phones, speaking to clients, filing and general office assistance;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Own car needed to get to offices.
Remuneration: R15 000 - R17 000 per month.
To apply, submit a three page CV to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Note: Only submit a CV if you genuinely meet the requirements for this role.
For more about Symphonia for South Africa, refer to www.symphonia.net.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.