Sparrow Schools Educational Trust
Sparrow Schools Educational Trust is a nonprofit organisation that has two schools that cater for learners with various learning barriers.
The Sparrow Schools Educational Trust seeks to appoint a Speech Therapist and Audiologist, based in Johannesburg.
This is a full-time position.
- Conduct assessment of learners;
- Therapy in groups or individually for those learners that require assistance;
- Conduct hearing screening assessments and provide written reports on the findings;
- Report writing and case notes.
- Qualified Speech Therapist and Audiologist;
- Registered with HPCSA;
- Experience working with an audio booth;
- Experience working with children would be advantageous;
- Working with individuals and small groups;
- Must be able to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
To apply, submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
If you have not heard from Sparrow Schools within two weeks of the closing date please be advised that your application has not been successful.
For more about the Sparrow Schools Educational Trust, refer to www.sparrowschools.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies..
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.