Southern Africa Trust
The Southern Africa Trust is an independent nonprofit agency that supports deeper and wider regional policy engagement to overcome poverty in Southern Africa. It works across fifteen countries in Southern Africa through generating learning about the policies, practices, and attitudes that work best to drive down poverty in our region, and by giving financial support to organisations that represent the voices of the poor in policy dialogue.
The Southern Africa Trust seeks to appoint a dynamic, experienced, and skilled Project Manager, based in Midrand, Johannesburg.
The person will manage a project by creating linkages between evidence-based voice and accountability among research, advocacy and media groups for more joined up, scaled-up, and effective initiatives to deliver pro-poor policy outcomes in Africa.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the project cycle including ensuring that targets and milestones are met;
- Work closely with the broader project implementation team and project partners.
- Relevant postgraduate degree or a minimum of five years related experience;
- Excellent project management skills, and strong networking and organising skills;
- Strategic thinker who is familiar with the southern Africa region, especially the nature of civil society organization, development policy processes, and institutional architecture in the region;
- Competence in French and/or Portuguese will be a strong advantage.
This is a one year contract position.
To apply, submit a CV to email@example.com clearly indicating the post for which you are applying.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Enquiries: Itumeleng Mataboge, Tel: 011 318 1012.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Southern Africa Trust is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment.
For more about the Southern Africa Trust, refer to www.southernafricatrust.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.