South African National AIDS Council (SANAC)
The South African National AIDS Council (SANAC) brings together government, civil society and the private sector to create a collective response to the scourges of HIV, TB and STIs in South Africa. The Council is chaired by the Deputy President of South Africa and meets four times per year.
SANAC seeks to appoint a Campaigns Manager, based in Pretoria.
This is a three year performance-based contract, renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
- Support practitioners and activists;
- Ensure SANAC’s participation in HIV, TB and STI campaigns;
- Support the Executive Manager IGSS in transforming the SANAC sectors by managing and implementing the SANAC civil society engagement strategy;
- Capacity building plans and guidelines to support NSP implementation;
- Help them to plan and use provided resources effectively;
- Record decisions and resolutions taken at Sector summits and forum meetings;
- Provide a point of contact with SANAC for these sectors;
- Relevant degree, a postgraduate degree would be advantageous;
- Minimum of six years experience in multi-sector stakeholder management with a good understanding of government and private-public partnership, strategies;
- Writing and communication skills;
- Ability to communicate in at least two official South African languages in addition to English will be advantageous;
- Leader and a good team player;
- Ability to identify areas of support for the sectors;
- Ability to assist sectors to manage budget allocations and coach them on reporting requirements;
- Ability to develop concepts and be able to research and design innovative methods that will ensure participation by sectors and partners in the SANAC-endorsed multi-sectoral campaigns through which the NSP will be implemented;
- Valid driver’s licence.
Remuneration: Negotiable at cost to company.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about South African National AIDS Council, refer to www.sanac.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org for great offers and savings.