SOS Children's Villages South Africa
SOS Children’s Villages is a social development organisation, focussing on the care, protection and development of children and youth who are orphaned or vulnerable. Our mission is to build families for children in need, help them to shape their own futures and share in the development of their communities.
We are in the process of recruiting an Fund Development Admin Assistant to be based at our National Office in Woodmead.
The fund development admin assistant will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support in respect of the direct mail customers;
- Providing administrative support to the ISC and the Fund Development department as a whole.
The fund development admin assistant will be expected to:
- Participate in department events;
- Ensure good record of all the information entrusted to him/her;
- Report to the departmental leadership where necessary;
- Type letters and other communication correspondences;
- Liaise with various National and village stakeholders in relation to administration activities.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
- Computer literacy on MS Office and email;
- At least two years’ experience in an administration role or similar;
- Proven strong communication skills both written and oral;
- Excellent interpersonal and administrative skills;
- Good communication skills.
The successful incumbent must be a highly motivated and organised individual, able to work independently, use initiative and keep commitments.
Closing date: 30 May 2014
Email applications to: The Human Resources Manager:email@example.com.
Fax applications to: The Human Resources Manager: +27 (011) 234 4844
Only successful applicants will be contacted.