SOS Children`s Villages
SOS Children’s Villages is a social development organisation, focussing on the care, protection and development of children and youth who are orphaned or vulnerable. Our mission is to build families for children in need, help them to shape their own futures and share in the development of their communities.
SOS Children’s Villages seeks to appoint a Village Administrator, based in Cape Town.
- Assist the Village Director and management team in the preparation and implementation of financial budgets;
- Monitor and evaluate the handling and control of all financial transactions in the Village;
- Ensure that all financial policies and procedures are adhered to in all programmes;
- Assist with the disbursements of funds in the Family Strengthening Programme (FSP) to ensure compliance with set policy;
- Maintain an updated asset register.
- Bookkeeping diploma or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum of five years hands-on experience as a bookkeeper;
- Demonstrated experience in procurement procedures and asset management;
- Experience in security and fleet management an added advantage;
- Must be an highly organised and detail oriented individual who is able to work independently and keep commitments;
- Valid driver’s licence is a must.
The successful incumbent will be joining a team that is undergoing rapid and dynamic organisational change, and must be willing to be very flexible in their work, accepting that their job description will be subject to changes in line with the SOS Children’s Village Programme Policy.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to email@example.com or fax to: 021 531 9868.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted
For more about SOS Children’s Villages, refer to www.sos.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.