SOS Children's Village South Africa
SOS Children’s Villages South Africa, an affiliate member of SOS-Kinderdorf International, is a dynamic social development organisation. SOS Children's Village takes action for orphaned and vulnerable children by building and strengthening families for them to live in and grow with love, respect and security.
SOS Cape Town Village seeks to appoint a Human Resources (HR)/Assistant Personnel Administrator, based in Cape Town.
- Personnel administration, requiring attention to detail (should be a very organized individual);
- Performance management administration;
- Recruitment and selection;
- Compensation and benefits, eg. Medical Aid/ Provident fund;
- Orientation coordination and administration;
- Contract Administration- new employees and termination contracts of exiting employees;
- Monthly Salaries account bank register and bank reconciliation;
- Monthly payroll risk management reports;
- Employee relations support and administration (includes disciplinary);
- Administration of National leave;
- Assist the Senior Personnel Administrator with upgrading and maintenance of all personnel files;
- Assist the Senior Personnel Administrator with monthly VIP payroll;
- Assist the Senior Personnel Administrator with Statistics SA reports;
- Assist the Senior Personnel Administrator with BBEEE reports.
- Relevant diploma or HR qualification, plus experience in a responsible administration capacity;
- Qualification in VIP Payroll will be an advantage;
- High level of proven proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to do detailed bank registers and reconciliations;
- Highly motivated and organized individual with excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow up speedily on all queries from facilities.
The organisation will offer a competitive remuneration package. This is an interesting opportunities to develop as well as a chance to use your skills in a dynamic environment whilst impacting the life of a child.
To apply, submit a detailed CV and motivation letter along with two traceable references to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In accordance with the organisation’s child protection policy, all employment is subject to applicable background checks, including criminal record checks.
For more about SOS Children’s Villages South Africa, refer to www.sos.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.