Sophiatown Community Psychological Services: Administrator
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 13:44
Sophiatown Community Psychological Services
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Monday, June 18, 2012
Sophiatown Community Psychological Services seeks to appoint an Administrator, based in in Westdene, Johannesburg.
The person will join a vibrant and dynamic team of mental health workers on a mission to make a difference to the lives of marginalised and vulnerable individuals, families and groups.
The person will manage all tasks related to the smooth functioning of the organisation’s community counselling services in Westdene, Soweto, Northriding, Yeoville and Bertrams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Passion for making things happen in resource deprived settings;
- Capacity to pay attention to detail;
- Proven writing, computer and record-keeping skills;
- Willingness to work on personal and professional growth;
- Valid driver's licence is essential and fluency in African languages will be an advantage.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about Sophiatown Community Psychological Services, refer to www.sophiatowncounselling.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Secure your place in the 25th anniversary edition of the Prodder NGO Directory which will be released on 24 October 2012. Refer to www.prodder.org.za for more information.