Sonke Gender Justice Network: Data Capturer / Administrator
Sonke Gender Justice Network
Sonke Gender Justice seeks to appoint a Data Capturer/Administrator, based in Cape Town.
This is a full-time contract position.
- Capture data into the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) database;
- Pull reports for managers and donors;
- Verify a random sample of data;
- Transcribe recorded interviews;
- Archive M&E forms;
- Maintain organisational contacts database;
- Provide administrative support to the Communications and Strategic information unit, including: a) Filing, b) Preparing procurement documents for authorisation and processing and c) Support for M&E planning and review meetings with project staff.
- Solid qualification in a field related to the position and/or a minimum of five years experience in the field;
- Understanding of gender, HIV and Human Rights;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Experience with the results based approach and other strategic planning approaches;
- Advanced computer skills, including excellent Microsoft Excel and database skills;
- Administrative skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Hard working, loyal, trustworthy and dependable;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and high stress levels.
- Fluency in multiple South African languages and languages spoken widely in Africa, (e.g. French);
- Experience in field research.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not get feedback by 5 July 2012, consider your application as unsuccessful.
For more about the Sonke Gender Justice Network, refer to www.genderjustice.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.