Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 16:04
Sunshine Centre Association
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Friday, July 27, 2012
- To render social work services to children with disabilities, their families and communities;
- Provide regular supervisory services to the Social Auxiliary Worker;
- Assist with awareness raising talks on disability and the services of Sunshine Centre Association.
- Qualification in Social Work. Registration with SACSSP;
- Experience in working with families.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or 086 661 4005