All organisations are invited to join the GivenGain Foundation for our upcoming training events in Johannesburg & Stellenbosch, where the focus will be on:
- Boosting an organisation's donation income through the use of Social Media
- Making optimal use of the GivenGain platform & linking an organisation's GivenGain Cause account to Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
- Case studies - how organisations incorporated their GivenGain platform in their successful fundraising campaigns
To add value to your existing fundraising approaches, join us for 1, 2 or 3 days of training (including lunch) to discuss the current technological opportunities & challenges relevant to the South African non-profit market:
- Johannesburg, 24 - 26 July: http://www.givengain.com/cause/1283/posts/107902/
- Stellenbosch, 17 - 19 July: http://www.givengain.com/cause/1283/posts/96128/
Topics that will be covered:
- How do I set up & why should I use Social Media platforms? (Facebook Fan Page, Twitter etc.)
- How do I use each section of my GivenGain Cause account? (website publishing, donation reporting, database management, e-communication & Activist pages)
- What are the latest examples of fundraising campaigns, how do I optimize my Social Media usage & perform detailed actions on my GivenGain Cause account?
The interactive practical sessions will provide sufficient time in which to apply your newly acquired knowledge, share your experiences & network with other Cause administrators. Don't forget to pass this message on to your fundraising colleague or database administrator!
To book your seat now, visit www.training.givengain.org & select the training event of your choice.
Questions? Please forward all queries to Lynda Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you soon at one of our training events!
The GivenGain Foundation Team