Social Media, GivenGain platform & fundraising campaign training event
Did you know that you can boost your organisation's donation income through the use of Social Media?
Have you linked your GivenGain Cause account to Facebook, Twitter & YouTube?
Would you like to see how organisations incorporated their GivenGain platform in their successful fundraising campaigns?
To add value to your existing fundraising approaches, join us for 1, 2 or 3 days of training (including lunch) to discuss the current technological opportunities & challenges relevant to the South African non-profit market:
- Event 1: Johannesburg, 24 - 26 July: http://www.givengain.com/cause/1283/posts/107902/
- Event 2: Stellenbosch, 17 - 19 July: http://www.givengain.com/cause/1283/posts/96128/
- Event 3: Durban, 28 June (Open Day & Masterclass): http://www.givengain.com/cause/1283/posts/115104/
Topics that will be covered at Events 1 & 2:
- How do I set up & why should I use Social Media platforms? (Facebook Fan Page, Twitter etc.)
- How do I use each section of my GivenGain Cause account? (website publishing, donation reporting, database management, e-communication & Activist pages)
- What are the latest examples of fundraising campaigns, how do I optimize my Social Media usage & perform detailed actions on my GivenGain Cause account?
The interactive practical sessions will provide sufficient time in which to apply your newly acquired knowledge, share your experiences & network with other Cause administrators. Don't forget to pass this message on to your fundraising colleague or database administrator!
To book your seat now, visit www.training.givengain.org & select the training event of your choice.
Questions? Please forward all queries to Lynda Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you soon at one of our training events!
The GivenGain Foundation Team