Social Housing Regulatory Authority: Relationship & Communications Manager
Social Housing Regulatory Authority
The SHRA based in Parktown, Johannesburg seeks to appoint a Relationship and Communications Manager.
The person will work with external stakeholders, in particular the various Social Housing Institutions from around the country. This position will also require the Relationship Manager to manage communications functions therefore the key aspect is that of stakeholder relations.
The successful candidate will require an appropriate three year degree/diploma or equivalent qualification (NQF Level 6). S/he will also require at least three years in developing communications and promotional material as well as at least one years experience in organising corporate events.
- Develop a Relationship Management Framework for effective engagement with institutions in the Social Housing Sector;
- Grow Property Management capacity (private sector and SHI) by creating awareness and understanding of the regulatory environment;
- Facilitate sustainability of Property Management Capacity in the Social Housing Sector, and to contribute to the optimisation of the Regulations Business Unit;
- Develop communications/ material and ensure the utilisation of appropriate communication channels for distribution;
- Coordinate and organise various SHRA events and awareness sessions;
- Contribute toward effective Knowledge Management within SHRA.
- Appropriate three year degree/diploma or equivalent qualification (NQF Level 6);
- Minimum of three years experience in developing communications and promotional material;
- Minimum of one years experience in organising corporate events;
- Strong relationship building skills;
- High level of precision, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of the Social Housing Sector an advantage;
- Understanding of good Governance practices.
To apply, submit a comprehensive CV and motivation letter indicating your current salary and salary expectations to Ms Gillian Mackay at email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
The SHRA is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representivity. The candidature of persons whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference.
For more about the Social Housing Regulatory Authority, refer to www.shra.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.