Siyashesha Leadership Incubator: Research Assistant
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 22:06
Siyashesha Leadership Incubator NPC
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Thursday, January 31, 2013
Siyashesha seeks to appoint a young graduate Social Media/Escalator/Research Assistant, based in Cape Town.
- Assistance in researching the following information relevant to and related to Activate: articles, Tedtalks, podcasts, video links, events calendar (seminars, summits, festivals), TV programmes and radio shows.
- Administer Facebook, Twitter and Linked-in;
- Monthly Social Media conversation plan.
- Research focus-areas;
- Contribute content to knowledge system;
- Contribute to the skills development assignments
- Young graduate;
- Familiar with research methodology;
- Experience and good understanding of social media platforms and audiences;
- Based in Western Cape;
- Passion for internet and digital media;
- Good written communication skills;
- Team player.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Activate Leadership for Public Innovation programme, refer to www.activateleadership.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies..
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook at http://mzan.si/AAzs.