Siyashesha Leadership Incubator: Personal Assistant
Siyashesha Leadership Incubator NPC
Siyashesha seeks to appoint a Personal Assistant to the CEO and COO, based in Cape Town.
The person will efficiently and effectively aid the CEO and COO in executing their functions. S/he will provide secretarial and administrative support to the CEO and COO.
- General secretarial support and assistance, including typing correspondence, taking minutes of Board meetings, preparation of presentations, prepare and distribute monthly report, and maintain filing systems (both electronically and manually);
- Manage CEO Inbox;
- Keep minute books up to date with latest signed minutes as well as attendance registers;
- Assist in compiling and preparing board packs for Board Meetings and ensure that it is delivered timeously;
- Diary management for CEO, coordination of meetings, screening of calls, boardroom arrangements and managing the office in the absence of the CEO and COO;
- Coordinate the flow of information, providing a central point of contact for internal and external customers’ queries/complaints;
- Assist the COO with expense claims and petty cash.
- Secretarial qualification;
- Excellent command of the English language, with the ability to compile proficient written communication;
- Exceptional interaction skills - personally and telephonically;
- Professional typing skills (Speed, accuracy and layout);
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite and Internet;
- Planning and organisational skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Proactive and able to take initiative;
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar role.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to email@example.com or fax to: 086 691 5657.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Siyashesha Leadership Incubator's website is not operational.
For more about the Activate Leadership and Public Innovation, refer to www.activateleadership.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.