The GivenGain platform enables non-profit organisations to mobilise their online fundraising at a fraction of the traditional time & cost while enabling individuals to fundraise online for their projects on their behalf in a secure way.
Established in 2001 as Foundations in Switzerland & South Africa, GivenGain has processed more than R400 million in donations & more than 60 000 donors have given to more than 500 organisations worldwide.
GivenGain provides the following important tools to non-profit organisations:
- A website to publish projects & enable individuals to fundraise on your organisation's behalf
- An online channel to receive multi-currency donations from a card or SA bank account
- Bulk email & SMS communication tools to send personalised communication to supporters
- Integration with social media through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- An online database management system to host your supporter data securely
Ranging from a basic free option to monthly license fee options with more powerful functionality, the GivenGain service is available to all verified non-profit organisations.
How can your organisation get started on the GivenGain platform?
- Apply online for a GivenGain Cause account
- After verifification & activation, set up your GivenGain website with these guidelines
- Provide your GivenGain donation & fundraising links via the web to your supporters
As an additional value-add, your organisation's GivenGain donation & fundraising links will be displayed on your Prodder profile*, free of charge. Example: Habitat for Humanity South Africa.
What are the benefits of the Prodder directory & GivenGain service integration?
- There are no costs to you as an organisation - the integration is entirely free of charge!
- Your profile on Prodder has additional value by it providing a quick donation method & link to your donors to make it easier than ever to support your projects
- Through the online donation & fundraising pages supporters are able to strengthen their online relationship with your organisation
- A significantly higher level of exposure to your funding projects
Need more infornation on the GivenGain service? Contact GivenGain at email@example.com.
Any questions on the Prodder & GivenGain integration can be directed to the Prodder team at SANGONeT at 011 403 4935 or 086 685 9191 (fax) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited offer! For Mandela Day 2012, the GivenGain Foundation South Africa is offering 67 free training vouchers to organisations registered on Prodder. Click here to get yours now! (use voucher code SAPRGG180712)