Lowveld Alcohol and Drug Help Centre is a nonprofit organisation that operates as an autonomous, leading service provider, affiliated since 1972 to the South African National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (SANCA).
SANCA Lowveld seeks to appoint a Social Worker, based at its office in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga.
Duties associated with the positions are case work, group work and community work.
- Four year Bachelor social work degree;
- Registration with the South African Council for Social Service Professions;
- Valid code 08 driver’s licence (essential);
- Computer literate on Microsoft Office;
- Fluency in English and siSwati or isiZulu or Afrikaans;
- Experience in the field of alcohol and drug abuse, as well as HIV/AIDS will be beneficial;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills;
- Strong administration skills.
To apply, submit a CV to the Director at email@example.com, fax to 013 752 5099 or post to 8 Hope Street, Nelspruit 1200, Mpumalanga.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Should you not hear from SANCA, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about SANCA Lowveld, refer to www.sancalowveld.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.