the South African Institute for Distance Education
Saide - the South African Institute for Distance Education, is a NGO that works to increase equitable and meaningful access to knowledge, skills and learning through the adoption of open learning principles and distance education methods.
Saide seeks to appoint two Education Programme Specialists, based in Johannesburg.
They will join a dynamic and highly professional organisation, with an established track record of contributing to educational transformation in South Africa and the region. Their responsibilities are project based and range over all education sectors.
- Design, lead or contribute to educational projects focussed on capacity building in course design and development, applied research or programme evaluation/quality assurance;
- Make optimal and appropriate use of educational technologies for large scale provision.
- Honours degree or equivalent;
- Expertise in higher or further education and data analysis will be an advantage;
- Effective academic writing skills;
- Ability to use ICTs for communication and research;
- Workshop facilitation and oral communication skills;
- Exercise initiative, flexible, highly organised and hardworking;
- Enjoy working in teams as well as independently;
- Willingness to travel locally and in the region.
Salary: A salary commensurate with skills and experience will be offered.
To apply, submit a CV, contact of three work related referees and motivation letter to email@example.com or fax to: 011 403 2814. Alternatively, post to the attention of Maureen Madonsela, Saide, P.O. Box 31822, Braamfontein 2017.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Enquiries: Tel: 011 403 2813.
Saide is committed to the principles of employment equity. Previously disadvantaged individuals (PDIs) are encouraged to apply.
For more about the South African Institute for Distance Education, refer to www.saide.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.