South African Mass Animal Sterilisation Trust
The South African (SA) Mass Animal Sterilisation Trust is a nonprofit organisation that works to radically reduce the number of unwanted puppies and kittens born into communities that are unable to support and care for them, by providing a free sterilisation service to the residents of those communities.
SA Mass Animal Sterilisation Trust seeks to appoint an ambitious Personal Assistant (PA)/Secretary/Assistant Fundraiser, based in Cape Town.
This position would ideally suit an ambitious individual who uses their initiative and who wants the opportunity to grow with our organisation.
- Administrative duties;
- Basic financial management duties;
- Petty Cash management;
- Maintain an efficient office filing system and electronic records management
- Assist in planning, co-ordinating and implementing all aspects of events;
- Research, when requested;
- Any other work that may be required.
- A love of animals;
- Administrative skills;
- Fully functional in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet;
- Basic understanding of accounts;
- Ability to liaise with clinic staff, donors and trustees;
- Excellent English language skills, written and spoken;
- Event organising skills;
- Accurate record keeping;
- Valid unendorsed driver’s licence and own transport;
- Experienced in successful Proposal writing and digital media would be advantageous.
Working hours: 08h30 – 13h00, Monday to Friday.
Salary: R6 300 net per month.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Only applicants who are able to start immediately should apply.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter explaining your reasons for wanting to work in the animal welfare sector to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
If your application has been successful, we will make contact and invite you for an interview.
For more about the South African (SA) Mass Animal Sterilisation Trust, refer to www.samast.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.