SA Federation for Mental Health: Director - North West Mental Health
SA Federation for Mental Health
The North West Mental Health is a provincial, nonprofit, non-governmental organisation functioning within the SA Federation for Mental Health.
SAFMH seeks to appoint a Director – North West mental health, based in Potchefstroom, North West province.
- Graduate qualification in social work;
- Registration with the SACSSP;
- Minimum of height years experience as a social worker;
- Strategic leadership and programme implementation success;
- PR and marketing expertise and experience;
- Knowledge of the mental health field will be an advantage;
- Knowledge and understanding of the social development sector;
- Experience and knowledge of financial management;
- Experience and knowledge of fundraising;
- HR knowledge and experience;
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation skills and peoples skills;
- Valid manual Code B driver’s licence;
- Computer literacy and knowledge of various programmes.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the SA Federation for Mental Health, refer to www.safmh.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.