Right to Care
Right to Care is a Johannesburg based nonprofit funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) with a vision that all HIV-positive patients receive high quality treatment, care and support improving their quality of life and productivity.
Right to Care seeks to appoint a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager, based in Johannesburg.
The person will report to the Global Fund Programme Manager.
- Enhance M&E capacity among sub-recipient partner organizations in the programme, to ensure accountability, facilitate planning and strengthen service delivery;
- Provide M&E technical assistance, strategic guidance, training and practical support to sub-recipients;
- Document and continuously improve Right to Care’s M&E system relating to the programme;
- Collect, verify, collate and analyse data on performance indicators from sub-recipients;
- Closely monitored SR partners’ data quality by means of routine and periodic data quality assessments;
- Consistently and transparently disseminate and report M&E data to stakeholders.
- Degree in health, public health, social sciences, behavioural sciences, or related field;
- Formal training in M&E;
- Minimum of three years experience in managing HIV/AIDS-related data, including data quality assurance;
- Minimum of one year experience in managing staff;
- Minimum of one year experience in training /facilitation;
- Experience in NDoH and donor reporting.
- Post-matric diploma in computer literacy including Microsoft Office suite and database applications;
- Strong knowledge of HIV/AIDS;
- Proficiency in English;
- Attention to detail;
- Aptitude for, and interest in, numbers;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Time management;
- Logical and Analytical thinking;
- Strategic vision;
- Creative and ability to work independently;
- Valid driver’s license and own car is a must;
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally extensively (up to 40% of the time), including flying and overnight trips;
- Flexibility in terms of working hours, including after-business hours if required, especially during site visits and during deadline periods.
Applicants will be expected to pass a series of tests (aptitude, technical skills and knowledge), to be written at our offices in Johannesburg. Travel arrangements and costs to be covered by the applicants.
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter to Khanyisile.Kheswa@righttocare.org or fax to: 086 5492925.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
For more about Right to Care, refer to www.righttocare.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.