Futures Group - The Sexual HIV Prevention Programme (SHIPP)
The Sexual HIV Prevention Programme (SHIPP) of South Africa is a USAID-funded flagship PEPFAR initiative to galvanise and support impactful combination sexual prevention activities in South Africa (SA). This initiative takes a multi-sectoral approach linking to the health, education and social development sectors targeting in and out-of-school-youth and sexually-active adults in order to help achieve the national target of 50% reduction in HIV incidence in line with the National Strategic Plan (NSP) on HIV, STIs and TB 2012 -2016.
SHIPP aims to promote an enabling environment for evidence-based policy and strategy at the national and provincial levels supporting a mix of targeted HIV prevention interventions at the locality level (district, sub-district or municipality). The SHIPP team provides short, medium, and long-term technical assistance and capacitation at national, provincial, and local levels. SHIPP provides assistance to the South Africa Government (SAG) to implement combination prevention activities to strengthen the national HIV/AIDS response.
SHIPP under Futures Group requires to appoint a suitably qualified Service Provider with the relevant competence, expertise and experience, to service the Pretoria office with comprehensive Travel Management Services. The required services will be for the period of November 2014 to September 2015.
Scope of Requirements
- The appointed travel agency will render travelling solutions to Futures Group/ SHIPP personnel in Pretoria office. The services will be rendered from the travel agency offices and an Accounts Manager whom Futures Group /SHIPP can liaise with to manage the account;
- Key outputs of the Travel agency will be to implement and co-ordinate the entire travel management based on the travel needs of SHIPP personnel;
- The travel agency will be required to make reservations with car rental companies, taking into consideration Futures Group / SHIPP’s internal policies;
- The travel agency must be able to negotiate optimal rates with car rental companies, shuttle services airfare and for accommodation and review rates in conjunction with Futures Group/SHIPP rates;
- The travel agency must have the capability of amending confirmed reservation should the need arise.
The Following Minimum Requirements are a Must:
- Accredited BSP/ASATA/IATA Travel Management Company;
- Maintains a good track record in serving multinational corporations;
- Employs competent and experience travel consultants;
- Financially stable – annual report or audited financial statement to be provided;
- Maintains facilities of CRS (Central Reservations Systems).
To express interest, please submit the following documents: (1) Organisational Profile, (2) Fee Structure and (3) Letters of Reference to: SHIPP Procurement Office, for attention: Simon Leballo, firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than 28 November 2014.