Regional Psychosocial Support Initiative (REPSSI)
The Regional Psychosocial Support Initiative (REPSSI) is a leading African psychosocial support organisation working in thirteen countries in East and Southern Africa. REPSSI’s vision is that all communities and families nurture, protect and empower their children and youth. REPSSI partners with governments, development partners, international organisations and NGOs to provide programmes that strengthen communities’ and families’ competencies to promote the psychosocial wellbeing of children and youth.
REPSSI seeks to appoint a part-time Project Administrator. The position will be based at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, Pietermaritzburg Campus.
The successful candidate will work closely the Project Officer and with REPSSI senior management, University of KwaZulu-Natal and Government officials.
- All general office administration;
- Project financial administration;
- Information systems management;
- Project committee meetings minutes;
- Negotiating with Suppliers;
- Contractual agreements with suppliers;
- Ordering of stationary and other office supplies.
- National Certification in business administration (level 4 or 5);
- Minimum of two years experience as Project/ Office Administrator;
- Ability to manage tasks and workload, team player with good communication skills;
- Understanding of the project development life-cycle and typical problems associated with the implementation of projects;
- Good understanding of project management processes and methodologies;
- Self-starter with good organisational skills and Good problem solving skills;
- Understanding of issues affecting children will be an added advantage.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Should you not receive a response from REPSSI within two weeks of application closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note this is a local position that does not come with any transfer/relocation benefits should the successful incumbent not be based in Johannesburg.
REPSSI reserves the right not to fill the position.
For more about the Regional Psychosocial Support Initiative, refer to www.repssi.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.