Regional Psychosocial Support Initiative: HR / Administration Manager
Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 10:22
Regional Psychosocial Support Initiative (REPSSI)
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Friday, May 3, 2013
REPSSI seeks to appoint a Human Resources (HR) and Administration Manager, based in the Secretariat in Johannesburg.
- Manage human resources in consultation with the country offices;
- Review, revise and develop procedures and policies, ensuring compliance with regulations and BCEA;
- Contribute to the HR organisational development requirements such as developing job descriptions and talent management;
- Support industrial relations and change management processes;
- Support performance management and improvement systems;
- Manage the employee capacity enhancement programmes and provide the necessary trainings;
- Manage the employee compensation and benefits administration;
- Oversees the support operations of REPSSI to ensure that the organisation is running smoothly by providing administrative support;
- Administer the REPSSI procurement process in collaboration with the finance team;
- Ensure a safe work environment for employees and manage the employee wellness programme.
- Bachelors’ degree in industrial psychology, social science or Bcom and relevant HR qualification;
- Post graduate degree would be preferred;
- Minimum of three years experience in HR and admin management;
- Working experience and knowledge of HR for more than two African countries;
- Expert in the management of all human resources and administration;
- Knowledge on labour legislations, employment laws, human resources policies and procedures for East and Southern African countries;
- Ability to comprehend, interpret and apply HR policies with accuracy and clarity;
- Project management skills;
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels and to maintain confidentiality;
- Considerate and cares for others, results-orientated, adheres to deadlines, assertive, able to remain calm under pressure;
- Team player, approachable, receptive to feedback from others, has ability to multitask and prioritise projects;
- Written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Experience in the NGO sector and will be an added advantage.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, apply online on the REPSSI Website: www.repssi.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Should you not receive a response from REPSSI within two weeks of application closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about the Regional Psychosocial Support Initiative, refer to www.repssi.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.