Regency Foundation Networx: Programme Manager - School based HIV&Me
Monday, July 23, 2012 - 14:12
Regency Foundation Networx
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Wednesday, August 1, 2012
In South Africa, the organisation focus is on empowering and transforming the previously disadvantaged by focusing on learners and educators, their families and communities by investing in and delivering service excellence in the areas of basic business skills, food security, HIV education and prevention, life skills, literacy and numeracy.
RFN seeks to appoint a Programme Manager for the national school based HIV&Me training and education programme, based in Cape Town.
The person will coordinate and oversee the implementation of the training programme as well as manage the administrative and facilitation teams. They will play a role of master trainer and coach to the facilitation team, as well as relationship manager with the programmes' corporate donors and liaison with the regional Department of Education officials.
- Ensure Delivery of Programme On Time, within budget and per partner specific needs;
- Workflow(process) mapping;
- Role and responsibility charting and mapping within HIV&Me team;
- Manage HIV&Me administrative team;
- Manage of all hard and soft copy data;
- Manage implementation of HIV&Me teacher training programme;
- Manage corporate partner relationships;
- Manage DoE partnership/per region;
- Manage community engagement per region;
- Manage programme schedule and school recruitment per partner per region;
- Manage facilitation team (permanent and contract);
- Develop, enhance and manage of HIV&Me materials;
- Manage print and shipment of all materials;
- Manage and book all logistics;
- Manage implementation of Remote and face to face programme monitoring;
- Manage programme assessment;
- Client reporting;
- Web updates;
- Design, develop and enhance materials for ad hoc programmes;
- Training facilitators on ad hoc programmes;
- New partner engagement;
- Corporate partner re-engagement;
- Payment of accounts for all third party payments.
- Honors degree in social sciences, business administration, economics, commerce, education or development studies;
- Minimum of three years experience in senior project management role;
- Skills and experience in training and facilitation preferred;
- Excellent report writing skills and computer literacy;
- Excellent organisational planning and analytical skills;
- High level of commitment to community upliftment through education;
- Competence to work with minimum supervision;
- Understanding of qualitative and quantitative research techniques and processes;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good problem solving ability
- Strong business management skills;
- Willingness to travel intermittently in the field;
- Fluency in English, Knowledge of an African language is beneficial.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Regency Foundation Networx, refer to www.regency.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Secure your place in the 25th anniversary edition of the Prodder NGO Directory which will be released on 24 October 2012. Refer to www.prodder.org.za for more information.