Refugee Aid Organisation: Office Manager
Thursday, September 6, 2012 - 11:20
Refugee Aid Organisation (RAO)
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Friday, September 14, 2012
RAO seeks to appoint an Office Manager, based in Johannesburg.
- Manage the Johannesburg office;
- Supervise staff;
- Ensure that assistance is provided to those that fall within the organisations criteria;
- Attend and represent the organisation at meetings, conferences and forums;
- Fundraise and secure funding;
- Intervene in case work, group work and community work when necessary;
- Be involved in awareness campaigns;
- Write reports relating to the position;
- Analyse and compile statistics.
The candidate shall have knowledge related to
- Refugees and asylum seekers (law);
- Experience in the management of people;
- Project management;
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only eligible candidates should apply. Applicant must hold a valid work permit or have permanent residence in South Africa.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Refugee Aid Organisation’s website (www.refugee-aid.org) is not operational.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Advertise in the 25th anniversary edition of the Prodder NGO Directory to be released in November 2012. Special rates for NGOs and service providers to the NGO sector. Refer to http://t.co/pSF9GkRI for the rate card.