REAP: Recruitment and Selection Manager
Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 15:19
Rural Education Access Programme
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Tuesday, April 17, 2012
REAP seeks to appoint a talented and dedicated professional as Recruitment and Selection Manager, based in Cape Town with some national travel.
S/he will manage the recruitment and selection process of up to 300 new tertiary students per year. S/he is expected to be extremely well organised, able to relate to a range of community, NGO and corporate recruitment partners. S/he will be a self-starter, team player and excellent communicator.
- Manage relationships with national volunteer network;
- Oversee data capturing;
- Manage and oversee the selection process;
- Report to recruitment networks on student progress;
- Expand the recruitment network (in collaboration with Director);
- Develop process, policy and practice for schools and universities as a direct route to intake.
- University qualification preferably in education or humanities;
- Minimum of three years relevant working experience including at least two years at management level;
- Fluency in an African language of South Africa;
- Ability to travel nationally;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Excellent organisation and administration skills;
- Planning and self-management;
- Computer literacy and report writing skills;
- Excellent communication and relational skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of community volunteers, NGO and corporate recruitment partners;
- Subscribe to the ethos of a community serving humanity;
- Ability to work independently and proactively;
- Valid driver’s licence.
Salary: R21 000 - R23 000 per month plus benefits.
To apply, submit a CV, contact details of three contactable referees and motivation letter clearly stating how you meet the requirements to the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 021 696 9572. Alternatively, post to PO Box 198, Athlone, 7760, Cape Town.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Rural Education Access Programme, refer www.reap.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Secure your place in the 25th anniversary edition of the Prodder NGO Directory which will be released on 24 October 2012. Refer to www.prodder.org.za for more information.