Save the Children International
Position: Regional Award Management Implementation Manager
Location: Hatfield, Pretoria
Duration: 2 year Fixed term Contract
Key Areas of Accountability
- Work collaboratively to deliver the Work streams of the change programme into Country Offices, in a structured and achievable way;
- Develop relationships and manage multiple stakeholders with conflicting needs to identify the most pragmatic outcome and to gain support for the chosen direction;
- Work within the project management structures and mechanisms to support high-quality and efficient delivery of the Award Management implementation programme across the Country Offices and Members;
- Feed into the project tracking and reporting to ensure that the implementation programme is monitored closely, and communicate progress and road blocks effectively to the Programme Leader;
- Contribute to executive level summary reports against progress, success, improvement, Lead the development of comprehensive, viable and scalable organisation guidance and support materials for process fixes, operational change and functional changes across the Award Management process;
- Ensure processes and systems designed are fit for purpose for the full spectrum of development and humanitarian programming, including emergency response.
- Facilitate the transfer of learning/experience between countries and across regions;
- Ensure that our methodology is rigorously reviewed and applied;
- Actively participate in gathering and disseminating lessons learned and making associated improvements to the change programme.
Qualification and Experience
- No specific qualification is required by this role;
- Experience of working in country and/or field offices of an international NGO;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
Please send CV's to email@example.com
Closing date: 23 Jan 2015