Philani Nutrition Centre Trust
The Philani Child Health and Nutrition Project is a community-based NGO committed to the protection of the rights of every child to proper nutrition and healthcare in communities where malnourished children and destitute mothers are most vulnerable.
The Philani Maternal Health and Nutrition Project seeks to appoint an Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Assistant, based in Cape Town.
S/he is expected to be organized, motivated and a hands on individual.
- Assist in the collecting and compiling of project data;
- Assist in training information systems;
- Assist in monitoring and evaluation reports;
- Ensure quality control of data collected;
- Perform other duties and tasks as appropriately assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the social fields;
- Demonstrate experience in monitoring and evaluation;
- Experience in basic research methodologies;
- Ability to use Microsoft office software including excel;
- Experience in working with a database;
- Strong analytical skills and data interpretation;
- Strong writing skills.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 021 387 5107.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Philani is looking for a disciplined, organised person with good communication skills and a commitment to making a difference in the lives of vulnerable women and children.
For more about Philani Child Health and Nutrition Project, refer to www.philani.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.